[ILUG-BOM] Re: [OT] Interesting Conversation

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 5 12:29:54 IST 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 04:53:32AM -0000, Parul  Mathur wrote:
> I was using IE6 at that time (800 x 600 resolution) and for some
> reason the text in the "slide" on the right seemed too big;
> I tried to change the text size to "Smallest" but there was
> no effect. Something wrong with IE?

Well, my HTML errs too .... I used a style-file which just
suited my mozilla/resolution and the projector I used. It's just a matter
of getting the stylefile right, which you can supply on
the command line.

Will make it available after writing some comments
in it on how to use it ..

--
jaju