[ILUG-BOM] [ANNOUNCE] HyParSuite - Hypertext Parsing Suite

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 5 14:40:58 IST 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 12:39:26PM +0530, Ravindra Jaju wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> This is to announce a pre-alpha release of my Hypertext Parsing
> Suite.

Addendum:

Lest I give an impression that it was done all alone ....

Kunal Punera - He wrote the entire DOM tree creation part.

Soumen Chakrabarti - Guide and chief trouble-shooter. Most importantly,
whatever good structure that the code has ( including API/attribute names )
are due to him, apart from a *lot* more.

--
jaju