[ILUG-BOM] Firewall in RH 7.2

Mitul Limbani mitull@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 24 16:37:43 IST 2002

Hi Shukla,

First of all there should be relavant subject line in any posting on the
List.

Well now about the firewall, It depends on what policies you have in
your organisation, most of the time you would need to write custom rules
sets for IPTABLES (preferred and supported >= kernel 2.4.x) or IPCHAINS
(this one is not used after kernel 2.4.2 onwards)

you can find a good tutorials on

http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables/

--

Best Regards,