[ILUG-BOM] Re: Fost.com digest, Vol 1 #94 - 1 msg

Dinesh Shah dinesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 27 11:35:52 IST 2002

> --- Philip S Tellis <philip at konark.ncst.ernet.in> wrote:
> > On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Dinesh Shah wrote:
> >
> > > Would love to... But both are working days. Can it be
> > in the evening after 6pm?
> > > Or I may have to do some juggling for my schedule. ;-)
> >
> > 12th and 13th October are Saturday and Sunday.

Sorry, Wrong calander :-)

I am in... Let me know the schedule, venue and topics...

Also one more Seminar is finalized for SPCE, Andheri. I have spoken to Mr. Balasubramaniam.

The dates for SPCE is 18-19 Oct. (Sat-Sun). I need speakers for this event as well. Pls come forward with the topic(s) you are interested in speaking about.

Looking forward to favourable response.
With warm regards,
--Dinesh Shah :-)
Shah Micro System