[ILUG-BOM] problem with smbmount

Unmesh Dhake unmesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Sep 28 14:22:13 IST 2002

Halo,

I am having RH7.2 installed on machine.  On this machine samba is also configured for windows connectivity.  From this machine i need to access folders on unix machine.  For this i added two lines in /etc/rc.d/rc.local

umount /n_exp_ob
umount /n_imp_ob

smbmount //raman/exp_ob  /n_exp_ob
smbmount //raman/imp_ob /n_imp_ob

Here raman is unix machine name.  n_exp_ob & n_imp_ob are linux machine folders where unix machine folders mounted.
exp_ob and imp_ob are unix machine folders.

Folders are getting mounted correctly, but after some time I am getting following messages on screen continuously and machine stop working.

smb_proc_readdir_long: name=\*, result=-2, rcls=1, err=2

Anybody know solution for this.
Regards

Unmesh