[ILUG-BOM] Whats obfuscation....Victory ;)

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Sep 28 15:19:54 IST 2002

--- Gurpreet Singh <tonysingh at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> hi luggerz
> i asked u all abt obfuscation, u guyz responded
> well. i got a few
> ideas and did my best in the competetion and....
> I WON THE SECOND PRIZE for the debugging and
> obfuscation
> contest.
[snip]
 Congratz gp. May you win many more such contests.

 Best of luck in all your endeavours ahead.

Trevor

> the feeling was gr8, 2 dyas before u dont know what
> obfuscation is
> and after 2 dyas u stand 2nd in an obfucation
> contest.
> wud like to thank u all for that ;)
> gurpreet

=====
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevor.w at media.mit.edu   \ (/ |
|_|_  \      Research Asst, MediaLab        / _|_|