[ILUG-BOM] Hi Problem in Fetchmail

Parvez Lanewala parvez@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 15 20:08:33 IST 2002

<<<<<<<< Tineeminee wrote this earlier >>>>>>>>>

> Can you please explain me the meaning of the error which i am getting while starting fetchmail
> e.g fetchmail -v -v -f  /etc/fetchmail/fetchmailrc
>
> fetchmail:/etc/fetchmail/fetchmailrc:11:parse error at passwd

your fetchmailrc does not have the right keyword. you probably need to check
the 11th line.

try this line in fecthmailrc:
poll popserver.name proto pop3 user "username" pass "yourpassword"

parvez

--
Charlie was a chemist, But Charlie is no more. For what he thought was H2O, Was
H2SO4.