[ILUG-BOM] Re: Agenda for workshop @ SPCE / IEEE (19-20 Oct) - Call for Speakers

Amol Hatwar rollacosta@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 16 22:46:30 IST 2002

*snip*
> > PHP [10 -15 minutes]
> > ====
> > 1.  What is PHP? (introduction)
> > 2. Some Diffrence between PHP and other web/system scripting languages
ASP/Pearl
> > 3. Features [ Ease Protablity support]
> > 4. How to Get ,  Installting ,  Support[php.net , phpbuilder.com ,
zend.com]
> > 5. Development
> > 5a. Tempalte [dynamic sites , ease of change of db]
> > 6. PHP + Mysql
> > 7. Apportinuties
> > 8. Application [web site of *.edu  ]
Sorry for joining in so late in the discussion.... I'd like to attend
(lissen awa speak), but I cannot do so right now. However, I'll be glad if
my material at http://ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-phprock1/ in any
way found useful. The first article in the series will be beneficial for
anyone who's starting on PHP.

Thanks,

Amol Hatwar.