[ILUG-BOM] Linux Cluster

Pradyumna Sampath pradysam@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 20 15:58:37 IST 2002

Hi ,

Please dont post in HTML.Check out beowulf.org for
more info on clusters.Check out the Mosix cluster of
IBM .Docs are available in IBMs develoerworks
webpage.I would not recommend a windows+ linux dual..
it may cause probs in the I/O interrupts

prady

--- Charudatt Mulye <charu_mulye at hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
<P>Hi,</P>
<P>I am&nbsp; B.E. student from D.J. Sanghvi COE , and
I am building Linux cluster as my final year project.
I&nbsp;have a book  " Building Linux Cluster"
published by O'Reily . Can you tell me some other
references. Further I am planning to demonstrate one
parallel programming problem using PVM. What PC
configurations do you recommend ? Can this be worked
out by installing master and slave node images of
Linux dual port with windows ?</P>
<P>Can anyone suggest me any parallel programming
problem to demonstrate on the cluster ?and any
other&nbsp;parallel programming API
available?&nbsp;<BR><BR></P></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Internet access plans that fit your
lifestyle -- join MSN. <a
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMDEN/2018">Click Here</a>

=====
Visit Me at http://www.geocities.com/pradysam/
PS : Dont forget to sign the guest book ;-)