[ILUG-BOM] Linux Cluster

kishor bhagwat aaaaarrrgghhh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 25 19:42:11 IST 2002

hellew,
We usually suggest a cluster for high availability
requirements...you have two servers running different apps
and acting as a fallback for the other.
Oracle 9i Real Application Clusters is an example of an app
making use of underlying clustering functionality.
You can also use clustering for load-balancing.

regds,
Kishor