[ILUG-BOM] workshop at BVITCOE successfull.

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 27 15:01:12 IST 2002

Hello Luggers....

 Lemme take this oppurtunity to thank the
following.....

--> Dinesh Shah
--> Harsh Busa
--> Shankar R

 For their support and for lending their helping hand
which helped us deliver a SUCCESSFUL workshop at
BVITCOE on Friday 26th 2002. We covered the general
topics on Introducing Free Software and Gnu-Linux to
the Students organised by the local IEEE Chapter.

 Infact the organisers later on contacted me asking
for another one soon......:)). Had to desist them for
a few months and asked them to let  the knowledge seep
in and we will come back with a BIGGER bang and more
hardcore content.

Thanks again for your support and have a nice day.

Trevor

=====
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevor.w at media.mit.edu   \ (/ |
|_|_  \      Research Asst, MediaLab        / _|_|