[ILUG-BOM] workshop agenda...material....donations in kind...etc

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 27 15:07:01 IST 2002

Hello Luggers...

 Our aim is to take the concept of Free Software and
Gnu-Linux all over the country, with you help
ofcourse...;)

 In this endeavour of ours we NEED support in kind
from donors/commercial institutions/Academic
community/LUG members like you/etc.....in anyway that
you can.

 TODO.........

--> Handling logistics,
--> travelling expenses,
--> Developing Customised Content,
--> Listing our relevant speakers for different
events....etc.
--> Getting in touch with Commercial
Institutions/Colleges accross the country to OFFER TO
CONDUCT such Educational Sessions.

 I have a whole list of TODO's and need you help and
guidance on the same.

 Please feel free to get in touch with me if you feel
the need to help spread the message of Free Software
and Gnu-Linux in your own small sweet way.

 You can also get in touch with Dinesh or Dr.Nag. I am
reachable 24hrs a day on my cell and via mail.

Trevor
9820349221(M)
8312930/31(O)

=====
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevor.w at media.mit.edu   \ (/ |
|_|_  \      Research Asst, MediaLab        / _|_|