[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our own Linux Bombay 2002.....lets have a committee for the expo

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 11 11:04:16 IST 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:33:57 +0530
Ravindra Jaju <jaju at it.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi!
[snip]

 Hello Jaju...;)
  nice to hear from you.

> In fact, I was going to write about it before you asked.
[snip]

 Jaju....this seems to be a dream com true...seriously....i think we
have ourself a GREAT...GREAT...GREAT idea and have lots of enthu people
to get the whole show organised for Feb Next year.

> I think IIT can be a great facilitator in terms of the above points.
[snip]

 Okie...Please write in and let us know about the same.

> Hosting of the event shouldn't be a problem. And a lot of space and
> speakers too! :)
>
> Let us put this on some more concrete footing!
[snip]

 How about forming a Gnu-Linux Bombay 2003 Expo Committee...???

 We can get this core group to start formulating the plan and have the
ground work done on the same.

Lemme know...

Bye for now and have a nice day.

Trevor

--
 ( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
 /~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\