[ILUG-BOM] 24Online Client for Linux and Multiboot systems

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 11 12:04:16 IST 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:44:37 +0530
"kshitijv" <kshitijv at forindia.com> wrote:

> Hello Luggers,
[snip]

 Hello Kshitij...;)

> I have recently subscribed to an ISP that provides Internet access
> over LAN. The ISP uses a software (24Online from elitecore) to
> validate users and track the usage for billing. I have 3 OSs viz,
> Win98,Win2000 and Linux. The ISP's client software does not have Linux
> version. Also once I connect through WIN98/Win2k I can't connect from
[snip]

  The client you needed is as an attachment to this mail. This is a
Gnu-Linux client given to me by the Elitecore guys.

Bye for now and have a nice day.

Trevor

--
 ( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
 /~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\