[ILUG-BOM] LB2002: Conference delegate registration begins...

Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe sameerds@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 10:51:04 IST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 12:29:57AM +0530, Frederick Noronha wrote:

>    Please note that you don't have to pay to register - you only have to
>    pay when you actually show up at the event.

We handled that differently in our event at IIT Bombay ... the online
activity is only a pre-registration that does NOT guarantee a seat. A
person has to make sure his/her money reaches us in order to be
"confirmed". All this happens upto one day before the event, after
which this activity is completely stopped with a firm "no".

Sameer.
--
   MTech Student,
   Reconfigurable Computing Lab,