[ILUG-BOM] GNU/Linux India Expo 2003 ... tentative outline

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 11:11:21 IST 2002

Please dont plan things so early.  Also in February an international
level meet is being organized in Kerala by the govt with support from
FSF-india.  You may better push it to July so that the students who
will be working on projects this year will be able to submit their
proposals.

Nagarjuna