[ILUG-BOM] GNU/Linux Bombay 2003

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 13:13:02 IST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:07:17 +0530
"Saswata Banerjee & Associates" <scrap at saswatabanerjee.com> wrote:

> If we are getting LUGs from other places to participate, we need to
> find free or cheap acco for them (does IIT have spare hostel rooms ?).
> Many of the most enthuastic participants may be students who cant
> spend on rooms at hotels in Mumbai. We need to keep this also in mind.
> YMCA, College hostels, Youth Hostel......do we have contact in these
> places to get cheap acco for LUG members from other cities ?
[snip]

 Am trying to rope in the IIT - Bombay and ensure greater participation
from their end.

 IIT's all over the country are hubs of propagation of FSF/OS both
conceptually/idealogically/practically, which is why they can be made
use of to showcase FSF's/OS acceptance.

 We indeed need IIT's support in this noble cause.

Bye for now.

Trevor

--
 ( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
 /~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\