[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our own Linux Bombay 2002

Amol Hatwar rollacosta@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 14:01:51 IST 2002

Well Saswata... it will be great to have an event management company. But do
we yet have the plan to get the money in? We must keep our options open.

In fact, I think keeping the venue at IIT may also be bad planning. "IIT?
then its for techies... and I don't wanna go". Nehru Centre anyone?

Regards,

Amol Hatwar.