[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our own Linux Bombay 2002

Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe sameerds@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 16:38:33 IST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 04:09:59PM +0530, Ravindra Jaju wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:52:20PM +0530, Amol Hatwar wrote:
> > In fact, I think keeping the venue at IIT may also be bad planning. "IIT?
> > then its for techies... and I don't wanna go". Nehru Centre anyone?
>
> Ever been here during Mood Indigo, dude? ;-)

I think Amol has a valid concern there, but not too big to khatch IITB as
a venue. Unlike Mood-I, any other event at IITB will get labeled as a
techie event, and we'll have to make sure people don't misunderstand the
purpose.

Sameer.