[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our own Linux Bombay 2002

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 12 16:45:51 IST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 04:30:14PM +0530, Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 04:09:59PM +0530, Ravindra Jaju wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:52:20PM +0530, Amol Hatwar wrote:
> > > In fact, I think keeping the venue at IIT may also be bad planning. "IIT?
> > > then its for techies... and I don't wanna go". Nehru Centre anyone?
> >
> > Ever been here during Mood Indigo, dude? ;-)
>
> I think Amol has a valid concern there, but not too big to khatch IITB as
> a venue. Unlike Mood-I, any other event at IITB will get labeled as a
> techie event, and we'll have to make sure people don't misunderstand the
> purpose.

Yes, alright.

But we are going to hightlight the event as mainly an ILUG-Bom Event,
with IIT as the venue mentioned in small font or something like that.

Linux and ILUG-Bom will have the largest font sizes, rather than
IIT ( "IIT Bombay presents Mood Indigo/Techfest" is the normal
sentence you see, but not here ..." )

Comeon, we are being too paranoid!

--
jaju