[ILUG-BOM] Linux vs Windows as my selection.

Tahir Hashmi code_martial@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Nov 13 14:46:28 IST 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:42:52 +0530 (IST)
Amish Munshi wrote:

> 	Last but not the least Power (You can smell the power of your
> computer, sweating and making noise when you are on linux)

Heheh, interesting. AFA the noise part is concerned, maybe there's
some problem with the cooling fan ;-) Most of my colleagues'
workstations keep rumbling as Win2k thrashes the HDD royally. On my
workstation and our division's Linux server HDD noise is an occasional
exception!

--
Tahir Hashmi (VSE, NCST)
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir

We, the rest of humanity, wish GNU luck and Godspeed