[ILUG-BOM] a debian demo

Satya satyap@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Nov 16 05:17:29 IST 2002

On Dec 12, 2002 at 01:28, Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe wrote:

>I would love to demonstrate a network install of Debian in the next

Uh, I just did it, using a hard drive and a network.

Started with loadlin and the boot and root images on a small DOS
partition. Ended with a full Debian install. The entire install was
done over the Internet, no floppies or CDs were involved (not
including the
swapping-hard-drives-because-I-forgot-to-reactivate-/dev/hda1 part).

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/> I need a job!
Perl, Apache, Linux, C. http://www-scf.usc.edu/~phanse/resume.pdf