[ILUG-BOM] 2 minor problems after kernel recompilation..

Pankaj Jangid pankaj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 28 21:11:37 IST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 20:09, Apurva Mehta wrote:
> Are you sure about that? I am sure that I could mount and rip audio cd's
> when using the default 2.4.7-10 kernel. Now, grip does not even detect
> the cd.

I use ripperx and I don't mount audio CD. If you are saying that you
have mounted earliar then there must be a filesystem type which was
earlier compiled with your kernel but now its not.

http://yuga.ncst.ernet.in/~pankaj/gpg.txt