[ILUG-BOM] Calling for donation for Give Away CD's at Gnu-Linux conference

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 1 19:48:45 IST 2003

Hello Bhaskar,
 good-evening.

   I would be really glad if you could have the cd's given to me while
in bombay. I work at MediaLab Asia and am reachable on my cell
24x7(9820349221(M) : 28312930-31(O)).

   I can use all the Blanks you can donate. After all they are for
students itself. That apart we are keenly looking forwards towards
delivering a talk at Shivaji University on 8th which will include
intorduction to fsf-os, First Strides with gnu-linux, knoppix(bootable
cd with gnu-linux on it), carreers on gnu-linux, using free
software-open source, why does gnu-linux/fsf-os for students make so
much sense???.

   A concrete agenda for the talk is yet to be jotted down, but the
above is a small preci of what is to come. Call me and drop in when you
are in bombay and we'll meet.

  Have a nice day Bhaskar. And your efforts to help are highly
appreciated.

Trevor