[ILUG-BOM] pop3 arguments

Manish Jethani manish.jethani@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 10 01:14:38 IST 2003

Pradnyesh Sawant wrote:

> i tried the above cmds with my email service provider, the LIST cmd shows only
> the mail no. & size.

To delete, use the DELE command.  What's difficult to understand
in this?

> i also checked some of the RFCs for pop3, but none of them gave me any cmds
> that i cud use.

You could use to do what?  Delete?  DELE.

> i wud like 2 learn about more such cmds & some sites/ books where i cud get
> some info about them.

Read the RFC - that's it.  If it's not there in the RFC then
POP3 doesn't support it.

-mj

--
Manish Jethani
Member, Technical Staff

manish.jethani at oracle.com

<disclaimer>
"The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do
not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation."
</disclaimer>