[ILUG-BOM] Re: Linuxers digest, Vol 1 #813 - 7 msgs

Dinesh Prasad Pillay dinu_linux@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 10 18:09:36 IST 2003

this is in reply to the g++ compiler problem stated by sanka .....
the problem in the code is that the gcc 3.2 follows the ANSI/ISO
C++ standards ..... the new set of standard header files r more
object oriented ..... all those headers also now include
namespaces ... so ur code should be

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
   cout << "blah";
   return 0;
}

Dinesh.

  - Morality ends where the barrel of a gun begins.