[ILUG-BOM] Re: Free Software class for EOTO students

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 10 23:47:39 IST 2003

Hello Dileep,

We sure are interested....and i think a lot of like minded linuxers from
the ilug-bom mailing list would also like to pitch in sometime.

Let us know more ellaborate plans on the same which will help in le