[ILUG-BOM] [TwinCLinG] sendmail configuration

Rajesh Deo rajeshdeo@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 11 04:59:39 IST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Srinivas wrote:

> how will I configure sendmail. In sendmail.cf what will I modify.I want to
> know what are the minimum options I will modify in sendmail.cf?
> Thanx in advance

That entirely depends on what you wish to configure sendmail as. More
_thoughtfully_ constructed question will get better responce. Have you
ever heard of a website called "www.tldp.org" related to something called
"Linux HOWTOs". This link and others have been mentioned in *very recent
mails*. A bit of research on your part will not only save your time but
bandwidth of five LUGs.

HTH
Rajesh
--
There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking
about.