[ILUG-BOM] does anybody knows pop and smtp addresses of hotmail ??

Nisarg Rav rav_008@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 11 11:34:21 IST 2003

hello friends ..
i'm a linuxlover and now started ussing linux as my personal desktop as well
i'm an linux administrator in one isp & i'm managing more then 10 live linux
based mail, web ftp and dns servers.

now the thing is i want to donwload mails from my hotmail account. so i want
POP and SMTP addresses for hotmail which i can use on linux ..

waiting for reply ..

regards rav