[ILUG-BOM] How to Check wvdial is active

Amish Mehta amish@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Feb 13 12:44:40 IST 2003

I dont know but this should help.
For details read man pppd.

Use ipparam as 'wvdial' parameter in wvdial peers file.
This will be passed as sixth parameters when ip-up is
called. In ip-up.local check for this field. If it is 'wvdial', then
wvdial is active else it is not wvdial. And then call ncftp
accordingly.

Amish.