[ILUG-BOM] Kolhapur Meet
Mon Mar 3 23:21:37 IST 2003
I am a faculty in VJTI. You may include me too. Your Principal may send
an invitation to me if there is space.
In any case do arrange for distributio of CDs.
* R.M. Stallman Video of Lecture at VJTI on Feb 14
and othr distros.
Trevor/Harsh Please note: Bombay group can coordinate.
On language technologies:
Indian language attempts on GNU/Linux can be demonstrated and a number
of projects can be described so that more participation can be invited.
* developing editors: gtk-pango based, etc.
* machine translation(marathi,other indian) : word, meaning,context
* system level inclusion of indian fonts: Open type, unicode fonts
* translation: making available applications in Marathi/other indian
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linuxers