[ILUG-BOM] Re: [ilug_sm] Re: Workshop on GNU/Linux in Kolhapur ... inviting speakers

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 4 14:07:02 IST 2003

Hello all..;)
 good-day.

  Am indeed glad to hear that things are kicking off very well for the
glug of Kolhapur.

  I just wanted the organisers to know that they should try to assure
that all the colleges covered by the University are approached and
invitations sent to.

  We should also get in touch with Prof. Ms Ambuja and coax her for a
grand Workshop on gnu for a day held for the benefit of the whole
University.

  As for the commercials of all you ventures....pls be inline with your
estimates, keep costs low, charge students a VERY minimum ONLY intended
to ensure FAITHFUL participation, have the outline of the event chalked
out clearly and keep everyone in the loop, co-ordinate well among
yourselves and approach the ILUG-BOM whenever necessary.

 Have a nice day all.

Trevor