[ILUG-BOM] how should we configure Xconfigurator in redhat 8

Tahir Hashmi code_martial@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 4 14:44:19 IST 2003

On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:02:56 +0530
Rahul Arvind Jadhav wrote:

> hi Tahir,

Hi!

> do we have anything similar to redhat-config-xfree86(functionality wise)
> in text(terminal) mode?

You can run this command in text mode and it'll try to start the X
server with settings that are most likely to work. A broken XF86Config
file may prevent this so try moving your existing config file to some
place else. If it still doesn't work, the good ol' xf86config is
there.

--
Tahir Hashmi (VSE, NCST)
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir

We, the rest of humanity, wish GNU luck and Godspeed