[ILUG-BOM] Re: seminar Meeting

Trevor Warren postmaster@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 5 22:11:22 IST 2003

gr8...;). Then i guess we should have GP + some key volunteers who are
spearheading the gnu movement in Interior Maharashtra down to bombay.

 This can be a fantastic oppurtunity for us all to share our thoughts
and also work on taking the movement further charting a broad outline
for the year ahead.

 Good idea dinesh..;)

 Trevor