[ILUG-BOM] [COMMERCIAL] linux training

OS Plus bizsprite@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 6 08:18:39 IST 2003

Hello Folks

Any members here on the list interested to train newbies and
advanced users - please email me off the list. Please inform your
present work and also the remuneration you would expect (per
course basis or per day basis). Will you be willing to travel ?
Companies or individuals which can provide the training services
are welcome to respond. The requirements are from Mumbai,
Ahmedabad and Delhi. This will be a part time opportunity since
usually the course would be 7 to 10 days, for a couple of hours in
the morning and evening.

Can you let me know about Linux Training offered in Mumbai - who
is offering training and what is the cost.

TIA

-Amit
biszprite (at) rediffmail.com