[ILUG-BOM] Login Problem Please help

Tapeshwar Nath gtapeshwar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 6 16:33:44 IST 2003

Hi,

It seems like your machine has been hacked ... and has
been played around with.
Can u check what glibc version you are using. and
whether it has been changed..., whether your mingetty
has been tampered with...Also check where your /bin/sh
points to...

There are also standard softwares that come thru which
you  can check your system integrity. Try google
search...

You can do all this in single user mode. except google
search... :d

do write back what happened...

--Tapesh

=====