Fw: [ILUG-BOM] Meeting of 9th Feb

Harsh R Busa harsh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 7 17:16:09 IST 2003

sorry once again.wont happen on the list again on my part :(
but please decide soon where is the meet

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 17:03, kapil_karekar at vsnl.net wrote:

> Harsh, that kind of response was not expected of you. Give the guy a
> break! I am also confused about where this month's meet will be held.
> Now would you give me the same dose that you gave him?
>
> Kapil
> kapil at libretech.com

Meet us at CeBIT-Germany: http://www.netcore.co.in/cebit.html

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Top Blogs, Neighborhoods, Search and Utilities
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org