Archieves (was Re: Koppix (was Re: Fw: Fw: [ILUG-BOM] Re: seminar Meeting [OT]))

Saswata Banerjee & Associates scrap@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 7 19:51:43 IST 2003

Royce,

It is the mail login page of the LUG. It is also pasted at the bottom of
every page.
There are 2 links, one giving the current archives and another for the older
one.

In case you are in a hurry, the link to the archives is
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/pipermail/linuxers/.

It also allows you to download the full archieve (which the site says is
28MB).

The archieve is weekly and sorted by subject, thread, author and data.

Which makes me ask the next question.......if I need to check on a
particular subject, but dont know which week, do I have to manually go
through each week ? Or use google to do the search since it does gives
results from the LUG archieve.

BTW, has anyone actually searched the archieve for a subject ? I am asking
for real life examples from the group.

Regards
Saswata