[ILUG-BOM] Re: Archieves

Rajesh Deo rajeshdeo@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 8 09:32:16 IST 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Nikhil Joshi wrote:

> I guess this is the default behaviour right ? I mean by default it searches
> for all the weeks. I tried knoppix and it gave me results till Jan. The URL
> i tried was http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/search/linuxers

Hmm..., no wonder I was wondering that there was (and still is) a link
some where on www.ilug-bom.org.in to *search* the mailing list. Please
ignore my last mail about need of a search feature on linuxers list.
Namazu is already doing the job, thanks to Philip. May be this link can be
added to std. signature added to all messages.

-Rajesh

--
Anyone who imagines that all fruits ripen at the same time
as the strawberries, knows nothing about grapes.