[ILUG-BOM] offline browsing

Manish Jethani manish.jethani@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 10 11:21:53 IST 2003

Sameer Shinde wrote:

> How to browse off-line? Is there any browser which supports it?
> Dinesh had told me some command in today's meet, but....
> unable to recollect it.

Hi -

Please have a look at wwwoffle.  I've used it a lot on my home
machine.  It can fetch entire sites n levels deep and you can
browse offline.  For offline browsing you have to configure your
browser to use wwwoffle as the proxy server.

-Manish

--
Manish Jethani (Technical Staff, Oracle Reports)
+91 80 51073488, manish.jethani at oracle.com
http://www.geocities.com/manish_jethani/

disclaimer: "The statements and opinions expressed here are my
own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation."