[ILUG-BOM] Re: Help me In Installation of GNU/Linux

vinayak_hegde at antispam vinayak_hegde@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 12 00:49:47 IST 2003

The GNU/Linuxer writes:
> On WIN XP, you can delete an empty partition from Disk Management. You
> can then try installing any good distro like Red Hat or Mandrake. SuSE
> is also very easy to install. You can try that also. Before installing

Does that mean other distros like debian,slackware and gentoo are not good??
Just wondering. In the FLOSS world, it is sometimes hazardous to label one
distro better than other. What is liked by one and serves one better may be
absolutely useless for another !!!. Just a thought.

Vinayak Hegde
APGDST Student
NCST-JUHU