[ OFF TOPIC ] Re: [ILUG-BOM] PCQuest Linux Version 8

Manish Jethani manish.jethani@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 12 16:23:36 IST 2003

Ravindra Jaju wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 11:22:12AM +0530, Saswata Banerjee & Associates wrote:
>
>>which is supposed to be the GNU\Linux version of Microsoft's Dot Net Framework. The
>
>                               ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Something worrying. :(
>
> M$'s way of using the back-slash (\) has creeped in quite a bit into our daily lives.
> I noticed the trend in almost all TOI articles starting some time ago. It's influencing
> people!

Almost *everyone* _I_ know uses the backslash that way (i.e.
falling backwards).  In fact, that's how they taught me in
school, and that's the way it is printed on my keyboard!

am i russian made? ... (no)
are you russian made? ... (guess no)

am I missing something here? ... oh ... wait a minute ...
you mean GNU/Linux ... ok

<sig intentionally left out>

--
disclaimer: "The statements and opinions expressed here are my
own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation."