[ILUG-BOM] programming with qt

amish munshi amish_munshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 12 16:38:38 IST 2003

Greetings,

   I need help with programming with qt, I want to open a new window when I click a button.
    If any of you know any good (preferrably small) book/tutorial then please let me know about it. I do not mind travelling anywhere in Mumbai to learn it (qt programming) from anyone as well. I know basic stuff and have read most of the documentation that comes with qt, but did not find a way to open a new window from an existing by clicking a button.

Bye.

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com