[ILUG-BOM] Let's make GLUG better

Kapil Karekar kapil_karekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 31 23:58:53 IST 2003

On Monday 31 March 2003 20:12, Frederick Noronha (FN) wrote:
> What are we doing to make it better?

Frederick has hit the bull's eye!

>Let's work towards making this place more interesting than it currently is.

Absolutely!! Taking this further, I want to know who among us is good in ZOPE.
We need to make the GLUG site better. If there is any ZOPE expert on the list
can he/she please contact me. We can meet and I could learn a thing or two
from him/her about handling ZOPE. I would not take much of your time ...
promise :-)

mail me at: kapil {at} libretech {dot} com

Let's make GLUG-Mumbai better,
Kapil Karekar