[ILUG-BOM] (no subject)

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 3 17:26:00 IST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 01:22:27AM +0530, Mahesh Joshi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We are looking for Experienced Linux Professionals,with hands on Experience in Installation of Servers like mail servers,in Mumbai and Goa, on assignment basis.
> Interested Linux professionals kindly contact us with CV at mjoshi at shreyaninfotech.com.

Hello.

I have no experience in systems and programming. But I am interested in learning.
I think your company will provide a very good learning experience to me so that,
finally, when I can set up my own company, I'll have good experience.
I joined this list because everyone told me to join it if I am looking for jobs.

Please consider me for the job. I'll be very happy to take it up. Also, please
ensure that I get atleast Rs. 30,000 per month after taxes so that I can support
myself and my family.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Ravindra Jaju

PS: I don't have any CV yet. I hope to get something good on it after a stint at
your esteemed company.

PPS: When did you join this list? Did you ever read the guidelines? Do you follow
any mails/threads here so that you know what is going on? Or is it only another of
those places which you need to spam to get good people for your company? Do you
know that, inspite of writing a polite mail, you have been really rude by completely
disregarding the rules of posting on this (and other similar) mailing lists?

Sorry for being so sarcastic, but *atleast* put a [COMMERCIAL] tag in the subject,
and preferably a good subject line too! That's not asking for too much. Thanks!