[ILUG-BOM] Too much policing here....

trevor.w at antispam trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 6 21:52:56 IST 2003

Hello luggers...

 hello philip, sameer and a warm welcome to the others too.

 Please don't bash anyone with an obscene mail like the one you did sameer. I understand the eagerness to keep the list guidelines implemented as ever. But  i think this is just too stifling and after all what the person is doing; apart from trying to help out some gnu/linux professionals.

 I have been part of ilug-bom for a bloody long time. Please don't push this too much or we will have a lot of people leaving post getting stifled out here.

 I support Quasi on SOME of his viewpoints. Please i SUGGEST don't push this too far. We want to let people make mistakes and let them make it again......after all once corrected he/she will have a chance to rectify the wrong doing.

 Have a nice day all.

 PN: Mr Joshi, we will try to be more open in the future to posts which don't meet the glug's guidelines. Please go ahead and continue your interaction on this list albiet in line with the posting rules.

Trevor