[ILUG-BOM] Re: Kazaa-Wine

Vikram Rangnekar vicky@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 22 09:58:43 IST 2003

I just installed gift its pretty good I had used qtella before which seems to
have more features but if you are gnome guy then you have to end up
installing all those kde libs. i didnt want to do that so i guess gift is for
me. It even has a really nice curses interface

+++ Sthitaprajna [22/04/03 02:54 -0000]:

> Rahul Saxena <rahul.saxena at SoftHome.net> said:
>
> > Not very sure.. but i saw a kazaa icon on a linux desktop on the latest
> wine
> > download screenshot :-)
> >
> Check the Wine Mailing lists.....there was a long therad not long back
> about kazaa+wine...
>
> Also, check out giFT for Linux...http://gift.sf.net

regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)