[ILUG-BOM] need the driver for the Motorola SM56 Internal Modem for RedHat 7.2.

Harsh R Busa harsh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 24 17:39:22 IST 2003

it is a winmodem, motorola had released drivers for rh7.1 ... so it wont
work with rh7.2 onwards.
either u install rh7.1 and upgrade packages and not kernel (not tired it
)or buy a new external modem.

take care
harsh

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 12:30, Thirunavukarasu wrote:
> hai !
>
>           This is Thirunavukarasu. Actually I need the driver for the Motorola SM56 Internal Modem for RedHat 7.2. Please help me regarding that as soon as possible my friend.
>
>          Thanks in Advance
> with regards
> Thirunavukarasu S
> my id is s_thirunavukarasu at hotmail.com

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Top Blogs, Neighborhoods, Search and Utilities
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org