[ILUG-BOM] help in file system implementation..

Deepali Naik dipsnaik@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 27 13:23:21 IST 2003

hi all,

   here i m again...  i m in the final year of MCA doing my summer training... in the last sem we have to present one topic in the college.. we have to do a seminaar also.. i have got a topic as file systems and i ahve to implement a simplest simple file system on linux... i don;t have any idea .. how to start... from where to start.. shd i start with the file system liabraries to access file systems...  and then how to design the File system ?.. plz help me..
thanx in advance..
take care
Deepali
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com