[ILUG-BOM] Re: [Ilugc] maillist at news.gmane.org

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 29 20:44:22 IST 2003

Hi,

    BGC> Friends, Thanks to gmane.org.  Now ilugc at aero.iitm.ernet.in
    BGC> maillist is available as a news group and we have already

    BGC> Servername: news.gmane.org Group name:
    BGC> gmane.org.user-groups.linux.ilugc
    BGC> nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.ilugc
    BGC> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.org.user-groups.linux.ilugc
    BGC> gmane home page http://gmane.org/

I've been working on getting all the ILUGC archives so that we can put
them up on gmane and avail of the search facilities they provide.  So
far I've been able to get all the messages starting from Sept. 2001 to
date.  Thanks to Thaths I also have archives between April 1999 and
Dec. 2000.  Unfortunately, I don't have archives for the time between
Jan 2001 and Sept. 2001.  If any of you folks have archived those
messages somewhere or know where I can find these messages please do
let me know ASAP.  As soon as I get these remaining messages the old
archives can be imported into gmane.

I'll wait for a week for responses and if none are forthcoming I'll
just go ahead and import what I have.  This importing is best done in
one shot which is why I cant wait indefinitely for the older messages
and import them as I get them.

Thanks.

cheers,
prabhu